Additional benefits at this level:
- Facility rental fee waived for a private event in the Jane and Leonard Korman Special Event Room*** (up to 150 guests, valued at up to $8,500)
- Customized tour for up to ten guests with a curator (subject to availability)****
- Four additional (ten total) Supporter Memberships for clients or employees**
- One additional (two total) Young Friends Supporter Memberships for a client or employee**
- Invitations for two more (eight total) to exclusive VIP events in the winter season***
- Two additional (four total) copies of current exhibition catalogues, upon request
- Twenty additional Museum guest passes (fifty total) for client or employee use
Included benefits from lower levels:
- Public recognition
- Postings on the Norton’s social media accounts
- Company logo included on Museum webpage with link to company website
- Inclusion in the Museum’s annual donor lists, including on the Donor Wall*
- A discount for employees of 10% at the Norton store (opening February 2019)
- The Norton’s quarterly Member publication
*Printed material inclusion subject to print deadlines.
**For more information on VIP events, please call.
***Certain restrictions apply. Waived facility rental fee is not inclusive of all costs.
****Can be used between February 10 and March 2, 2019, a period held exclusively for major Museums supporters, or after, but no later than September 30, 2019. Additional event expenses, including catering, valet, etc., are the responsibility of the Corporate Member.
Minimum tax-deductibility of $16,500