Additional benefits at this level:
- Facility rental fee waived for a private event in the Jane and Leonard Korman Special Event Room* (up to 150 guests, valued at up to $8,500)
- Customized tour for up to ten guests with a curator (subject to availability)
- Invitations for two more (eight total) to exclusive VIP patron events in the winter season**
- Four additional (ten total) Supporter Memberships for clients or employees
- One additional (two total) Young Friends Supporter Memberships for clients or employees
- Two additional (four total) copies of current exhibition catalogues, upon request
- Twenty additional Museum guest passes (fifty total) for client or employee use
Included benefits from lower levels:
- A seat on the Museum’s Business Council
- Public recognition
- Company logo included on Museum webpage with link to company website
- Inclusion in the Museum’s annual donor lists, including on the Donor Wall***
- Postings on the Norton’s social media accounts
- A discount for employees of 10% at the Norton store
- The Norton’s quarterly Member Newsletter
*Can be used between February 10 and March 2, 2019, a period held exclusively for major Museums supporters, or after, but no later than September 30, 2019. Additional event expenses, including catering, valet, etc., are the responsibility of the Corporate Member.
**For more information on VIP events, please call.
***Printed material inclusion subject to print deadlines.
Minimum tax-deductibility of $16,500
Join or Renew