Young Friends of the Norton Museum of Art is a vibrant group of young professionals (suggested ages 21-49) committed to supporting the Norton and learning about art through an exciting schedule of educational programs and social events that focus on the Museum Collection and special exhibitions. The group also supports the Young Friends Acquisition Fund.
All Young Friends of the Norton receive:
•Unlimited free admission for Member(s) and accompanied children (age 18 and under)
• Invitations to a curated calendar of Young Friends events including cocktail hours, networking opportunities, and unique programs related to the Museum Collection and special exhibitions
• Invitations to Members-only exhibition previews and events
• 10% discount in the Museum Store (plus, free gift wrapping!)
• 10% discount in the Museum Restaurant and Coffee Bar
• Discounted tickets for special programs such as the Live! at the Norton concert series
• Reduced guest admission ($12 admission for up to two guests per visit)
• Free admission to 350+ museums in the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM)
• Access to subscription programs, such as ArtSpeaks
• Quarterly Member Newsletter and e-newsletter
• Eligibility to become a docent or volunteer
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Karin Luter and Nicola Marcus invite you to a pre-gala party at the Norton to kick off a celebration of art. Join us for an epic night of cocktails, food, and music, featuring a non-stop party mix from A-lister Marjorie Gubelman – aka DJ Mad Marj.
Sunday, February 16, 2020 / 4 – 6pm
Young Friends of the Norton are invited to enjoy the seventeenth edition of The Palm Beach Show, including a private cocktail hour and tour of the fair. Generously sponsored by The Palm Beach Show and Perfect Vodka.
Meet, mingle, and celebrate this season’s Rudin Prize nominees during a cocktail hour, following a public conversation with Tim Wride, the Norton’s William and Sarah Ross Soter Curator of Photography.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 / 7 – 9pm
Young Friends of the Norton are invited to join the Young Friends of the Palm Beach Symphony and Composer Richard Danielpour for the Symphony’s concert* at the Museum followed by a private cocktail hour. Danielpour debuted as a recitalist at the Norton Gallery of Art (now the Norton Museum of Art) in 1975. Concert ticket required / discount available for Young Friends.
Friday, April 10, 2020 / 7-9pm
Enjoy Art After Dark with the theme of Pop Art! Activities include an Open Studio art making activity, highlight tours of the American Collection, and a band performing in the garden. Young Friends have access to a private garden bar from 7-9pm.
For more information about Young Friends, please contact: