Young Friends of the Norton Museum of Art is a vibrant group of young professionals committed to supporting the Norton and learning about art through an exciting schedule of educational and social events that focus on the Museum Collection and special exhibitions. The group also supports the Young Friends Acquisition Fund.
All Young Friends of the Norton receive:
• Unlimited free admission for Member(s) and accompanied children
• Invitations to exclusive Young Friends cocktail receptions and curator-led programming
• Invitations to Members-only exhibition previews and events
• 10% discount in the Museum Store (plus, free gift wrapping!)
• 10% discount in the Museum Restaurant and Coffee Bar
• Discounted tickets for special programs such as the Live! at the Norton concert series
• Reduced guest admission ($12 admission for up to two guests per visit)
• Free admission to 325+ museums in the ROAM reciprocal network (view the complete list at www.norton.org/reciprocal)
• Access to subscription programs, such as ArtSpeaks
• Quarterly Member Newsletter and e-newsletter
• Eligibility to become a docent or volunteer
Friday, March 29, 2019
The Young Friends of the Norton and The Palm Beach Young Professionals are invited to enjoy a private cocktail reception and explore Art After Dark: POP Sessions, the Museum’s late night offering for young adults.
Friday, April 26, 2019 / 6-8 PM
Harold and Anne Berkley Smith Curator of American Art Ellen Roberts will provide a tour of Modern Spontaneity: Ralph Norton’s Watercolors. Following the tour, Young Friends can create their own watercolor masterpiece while enjoying cocktails and light bites.
Registration is required.
This 2018-2019 Young Friends of the Norton season is made possible by the generosity of Sotheby's and Palm Beach Society Magazine.