Young Friends of the Norton Museum of Art is a vibrant group of young professionals (suggested ages 21-49) committed to supporting the Norton and learning about art through an exciting schedule of educational programs and social events that focus on the Museum Collection and special exhibitions. The group also supports the Young Friends Acquisition Fund.
All Young Friends of the Norton receive:
•Unlimited free admission for Member(s) and accompanied children (age 18 and under)
• Invitations to a curated calendar of Young Friends events including cocktail hours, networking opportunities, and unique programs related to the Museum Collection and special exhibitions
• Invitations to Members-only exhibition previews and events
• 10% discount in the Museum Store (plus, free gift wrapping!)
• 10% discount in the Museum Restaurant and Coffee Bar
• Discounted tickets for special programs such as the Live! at the Norton concert series
• Reduced guest admission ($12 admission for up to two guests per visit)
• Free admission to 350+ museums in the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM)
• Access to subscription programs, such as ArtSpeaks
• Quarterly Member Newsletter and e-newsletter
• Eligibility to become a docent or volunteer
Friday, January 17, 2020
Create your own masterpiece, inspired by the exhibition Georgia O’Keeffe: Living Modern, while enjoying wine, beer, and light bites in the Central Courtyard. Led by a Norton Teaching Artist.
All supplies provided / Space is limited and RSVP is required.
Saturday, January 11, 2020
Young Friends of the Norton are invited to enjoy the fourth edition of Palm Beach Modern + Contemporary, including a private cocktail hour and tour of the fair. Sponsored by Palm Beach Modern + Contemporary.
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Karin Luter and Nicola Marcus invite you to a pre-gala party at the Norton to kick off a celebration of art. Join us for an epic night of cocktails, food, and music, featuring a non-stop party mix from A-lister Marjorie Gubelman – aka DJ Mad Marj.
For more information about Young Friends, please contact: