Plan Your Visit
The Norton is delighted to welcome visitors back to the Museum!
Please note daily capacity is limited and advance, timed-ticket reservations are required to help ensure a safe and enjoyable visiting experience for all.
Scroll down for what-to-expect during your visit, and the health and safety protocols and guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
10 am - 5 pm
10 am - 7 pm
11 am - 5 pm
The Norton is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
The Norton is open Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
(561) 832 - 5196
|Students with valid school ID||$5|
|Children 12 and under||FREE|
|Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, admission on Saturdays is free for residents of Palm Beach County (with proof of residency).||FREE|
- Admission is free for all Florida Educators, with valid ID. To redeem, please use the discount code "FFE2021" when reserving your admission. Eligibility will be confirmed at time of entry.
- Admission is free for all Healthcare Professionals and First Responders, with valid ID. To redeem, please use the discount code "HCP2021" when reserving your admission. Eligibility will be confirmed at time of entry.
- Admission on the first full weekend of every month is free for Bank of America cardholders through Bank of America’s “Museums On Us” program. To redeem, please use the discount code “BOAMUSEUM” when reserving your admission. Eligibility will be confirmed at time of entry.
- Admission is free for Chase Private Client’s Arts & Culture cardholders To redeem, please use the discount code “CHASE” when reserving your admission. Eligibility will be confirmed at time of entry.
- Admission is free to the nation’s active-duty military personnel, including the National Guard and Reserves, and their families with a military ID, in collaboration with the 2021 Blue Star Museums program. The Blue Star Museums program begins on Armed Forces Day—Saturday, May 15, 2021, and ends on Labor Day—Monday, September 6, 2021. You can redeem Blue Star Museum admission when you pre-register by typing in "bluestar2021" in the discount code.
During Your Visit
The Norton has taken enhanced health and safety measures for visitors and staff. Please follow these guidelines during your visit to maximize safety. However, an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. This risk is assumed by visitors to the Museum.
Watch the video for what to expect during your visit!
Scroll down to reserve a timed ticket.
- Mask or cloth facial covering is required to be worn at all times for visitors age 2 and over
- Visitors will have their temperatures taken upon arrival with a touch-free scanning device and will not be permitted to visit if temperature is 100.4 or higher. If you feel sick, please stay at home. Do not visit if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with or showing signs of Covid-19
- Maximum number in a group to visit is 6
- Occupancy limits to ensure distancing are established for each of the galleries, public rooms, Restaurant, Store, restrooms, and elevators
- Museum staff will assist visitors with the parking lot pay kiosks to ensure a touch-free experience for visitors
- Hand-sanitizing stations are placed throughout the Museum for your use
- Please leave large bags at home or in your vehicle. Bag check is very limited and large bags are not permitted in the galleries
- The Restaurant is not accepting reservations but is open for limited take-away and quick-service food and beverage, with socially-distanced seating available outdoors and in the Restaurant
- The Store is open with full-service handling of merchandise by staff to ensure safety
- Restrooms are staffed with attendants for constant cleaning throughout the day
- Water fountains are closed, Water is available for purchase at the Restaurant
Parking is available in the Norton’s main parking lot at 1501 South Dixie Highway, immediately across the street from the Museum. Parking is $5 per car, per day. Norton Members park for free. Museum staff are available to assist with the pay kiosks.
Accessible parking is available in the main lot, as well as in the drop-off circle adjacent to the Museum entrance, on the corner of South Dixie Highway and Jefferson Road. All restrooms are fully accessible. Manual wheelchairs are available at reception on a first-come, first-served basis and are sanitized between uses.
American Sign Language interpreters are available by request three weeks before your visit.