Plan Your Visit
The Norton is delighted to welcome visitors back to the Museum!
Please note daily capacity is limited and advance, timed-ticket reservations are required to help ensure a safe and enjoyable visiting experience for all. Scroll down for what-to-expect during your visit, health and safety protocols and guidelines, and to make your reservation. We look forward to seeing you!
Monday - Thursday
11am - 7pm
10am - 5pm
The first hour of each day is reserved for Norton Members and their guests. Members should bring their active Norton Membership card for check-in.
The Norton is closed on Christmas Day and New Years Day.
(561) 832 - 5196
|Students with valid school ID||$5|
|Children 12 and under||FREE|
|Florida Educators with valid school ID||FREE|
|Active U.S. Military (and immediate family) with valid military ID||FREE|
|Healthcare Professionals, and First Responders||FREE|
|Admission on Saturdays is free for residents of West Palm Beach (with proof of residency).||FREE|
- Admission on the first full weekend of every month is free for Bank of America cardholders through Bank of America’s “Museums On Us” program. To redeem, please use the discount code “BOAMUSEUM” when reserving your admission. Eligibility will be confirmed at time of entry.
- Admission is free for Chase Private Client’s Arts & Culture cardholders To redeem, please use the discount code “CHASE” when reserving your admission. Eligibility will be confirmed at time of entry.
During Your Visit
The Norton has taken enhanced health and safety measures for visitors and staff. Please follow these guidelines during your visit to maximize safety. However, an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. This risk is assumed by visitors to the Museum.
Watch the video for what to expect during your visit!
Scroll down to reserve a timed ticket.
- Mask or cloth facial covering is required to be worn at all times for visitors age 2 and over
- Visitors will have their temperatures taken upon arrival with a touch-free scanning device and will not be permitted to visit if temperature is 100.4 or higher. If you feel sick, please stay at home. Do not visit if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with or showing signs of Covid-19
- Maximum number in a group to visit is 6
- Occupancy limits to ensure distancing are established for each of the galleries, public rooms, Restaurant, Store, restrooms, and elevators
- Museum staff will assist visitors with the parking lot pay kiosks to ensure a touch-free experience for visitors
- Hand-sanitizing stations are placed throughout the Museum for your use
- Please leave large bags at home or in your vehicle. Bag check is very limited and large bags are not permitted in the galleries
- The Restaurant is not accepting reservations but is open for limited take-away and quick-service food and beverage, with socially-distanced seating available outdoors and in the Restaurant
- The Store is open with full-service handling of merchandise by staff to ensure safety
- Restrooms are staffed with attendants for constant cleaning throughout the day
- Water fountains are closed, Water is available for purchase at the Restaurant
Parking is available in the Norton’s main parking lot at 1501 South Dixie Highway, immediately across the street from the Museum. Parking is $5 per car, per day. Norton Members park for free. Museum staff are available to assist with the pay kiosks.
Accessible parking is available in the main lot, as well as in the drop-off circle adjacent to the Museum entrance, on the corner of South Dixie Highway and Jefferson Road. All restrooms are fully accessible. Manual wheelchairs are available at reception on a first-come, first-served basis and are sanitized between uses.
American Sign Language interpreters are available by request three weeks before your visit.