- Please do not touch the artwork
- No flash photography
- Service Animals Welcome. Please note Emotional Support animals or Comfort animals are not considered Service Animals under the ADA, and are not permitted.
- Masks are welcomed and encouraged, but optional, for all. Complimentary masks are available at the Visitor Experience desk.
- Temperature scanners are available, but optional, for all.
- Those who have tested positive for COVID-19, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, and/or have been exposed to COVID-19 are encouraged to follow CDC guidance on isolation and masking
- $5 Parking is available across the street from the Museum at 1501 South Dixie Highway. Parking is free for Norton members
- Manual wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis upon request. Accessible parking is located adjacent to the Museum entrance in the passenger drop-off circle
- Baby strollers are welcome
- Backpacks, umbrellas, and large bags are not allowed in the galleries. Free lockers are available next to the Reception area.
- Food and drinks are permitted only in the Restaurant, Great Hall, Museum Garden, and may not be carried into the galleries or other areas
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted anywhere in the Museum or on the Museum campus
- By entering the museum premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, The Norton Channel, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or any other purpose. You release the Norton Museum of Art, its officers, and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recording
- Commercial photography and videography must be pre-arranged through [email protected]
- Sign Language interpreters are available by request, with three weeks advance notice. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- Anyone visiting the museum that needs assistance should contact Visitor Experience at 561-832-5196 x1150 or email [email protected]