Join Juan Orellana, from Upcycle, to tour public works of art around downtown West Palm Beach. Enjoy a leisurely bike ride while learning about the artists and stories behind each public art project. The tour will conclude at a nearby brewery in West Palm Beach.
Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is a festive celebration in South and Central America celebrated on the 1st and 2nd of November. It honors and celebrates the lives of our loved ones who have transitioned from the physical world to the Spirit realm. In this special bike tour, you will learn facts about the tradition and listen to some local stories relating to the dead. Come dressed in a Día de los Muertos attire!
- The meeting point is at the Norton Museum’s Heyman Plaza, 1450 South Dixie Highway.
- The Museum’s parking lot is located at 1501 South Dixie Highway. Parking is $5 per car.
- Departure from the plaza will be at 6:30 pm. Participants to bring their own bikes.• Total riding time will be about 1 hour.
- For all ages and skill levels. • All participants must sign a waiver. The waiver will be available to sign the day of the event.
- We suggest you bring water, a bike light, and a helmet for your ride. This will be a night ride.
- Tour will conclude at a nearby brewery. Participants will be responsible to bike back to their cars or their final destination.
Free. Pre-Registration required.
Limit of 20 participants